Welcome to my Blog

Hello there. Glad to see you are reading and hope you are posting comments too.

To view a COOL video on Grand Tetons and Yellowstone go to older posts, July 17th!!!!



Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tool #6 blog Wikis

I would love to have all PreK teachers in the district sharing on the same wiki, especially since we are getting the new technology in PreK, i Pod Touch, etc. What a great sharing tool!!!!

Wikis would be really cool to use when we are brainstorming in faculty meetings; for example, discussing all the activities we do in a year when planning the school's yearly plan or giving input about what kinds of trainings we need in each grade level and coming up with a master plan for the whole school. It reminds me of a gigantic dry erase board that everyone gets to write on.

Well, if I keep side tracking like I am then I will never get finished with the 11 Tools training. I sneaked over to the blogs of PreK teachers to read what ideas they are coming up with and I found some cool ideas. Now I am starting to get it; click, read, learn, click, search, read, learn, post, click, blog, click, tag, click, read, learn........and before you know it, it is 10:30 PM and time to stop clicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment