Welcome to my Blog

Hello there. Glad to see you are reading and hope you are posting comments too.

To view a COOL video on Grand Tetons and Yellowstone go to older posts, July 17th!!!!



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tool #2 blog Community of Learners

Lots of thoughts about personal learning networking.
1. I think blogging can, at times, affirm oneself and give a more secure sense of self. Sometimes we are thinking, "I wonder if anyone else feels this way" or "I know this sounds crazy but...." when in truth there are lots of people out there thinking or doing the same things we are. We find out that we are not so strange after all. It's like, MY THOUGHTS COUNT.
2. I also like the way people use blogs to problem solve. Someone posts a problem, about technology, for example, and they get a response from someone who has figured out how to make it work. I love the help that people are more than willing to provide.
3. I like the way we can connect and learn from people all over the world. You can learn how other people live or see something from someone else's point of view. And with photos you can see other parts of the world first hand. That's kind of mind boggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment